jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Broken Open (Hurley Brothers Book 2)

Broken Open (Hurley Brothers Book 2) - Lauren Dane
Book Info

Kindle Edition, 384 pages

Expected publication: December 1st 2014 by Harlequin HQN (first published November 25th 2014)

ASIN B00L0XO3F4

Book Buy Links

Amazon
B&N

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Beyond passion. And beyond their control…

Five years ago, Tuesday Eastwood's life collapsed and left her devastated. After an empty, nomadic existence, she's finally pieced her life back together in the small Oregon town of Hood River. Now Tuesday has everything sorted out. Just so long as men are kept for sex, and only sex…

Then she met him.

Musician and rancher Ezra Hurley isn't the man of Tuesday's dreams. He's a verboten fantasy, a man tortured by past addictions, whose dark charisma and long, lean body promise delicious carnality. But this craving goes far beyond chemistry. It's primal. It's insatiable. And it won't be satisfied until they're both consumed, body and soul….

My Thoughts

What I expect and count on from Lauren Dane is her ability to produce a story that tugs at my heart while fulfilling the need in my head for connection to the characters to be strong and real from the very first time we are introduced.

Also count on finding characters who are strong enough to admit to weaknesses and work on getting past what makes them feel that way, especially issues of guilt such as those that Ezra and Tuesday have to work through.

After meeting Ezra and Tuesday in The Best Kind of Trouble