jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

The Untamed Bride (Black Cobra Series #1)

The Untamed Bride - Stephanie Laurens Totally engrossing this book encompasses what the best historical are all about, a plot that merges the action, suspense and romance in a skillful blend that keeps readers seated enjoying each page. I felt like time flew each time the book was in my hands and it was hard to savor it slowly because the tension some of the scenes invoked made me that much more anxious to see how things turned out for Del and his friends. The developing love affair between he and Deliah was another segment of the puzzle that I was so wanting to see have the last piece fall into place and when it did the emotions rioting in my heart were both joyous and bittersweet. My first foray into the world of author [a:Stephanie Laurens|9241|Stephanie Laurens|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1249867913p2/9241.jpg] and it will not be my last, now that I have discovered these characters I am so looking forward to more of their combined adventures in this series as well as those featuring the Cynsters.