jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Whispered Lies - Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dianna Love After reading the 2nd book a while back it put me back in the mood to indulge myself in more of this writing duo's BAD agency shenanigans. I say shenanigans because while everyone we are introduced to that works within BAD is probably never going to be the kind of person you would wish to live next door to these very skilled at infiltration, assassination, computer tech and more characters are just so much fun to follow as they go about their missions. Even when things are down and dirty seriously wrong there is still humor to be found as a tension reliever, that makes this not only easy reading but something that you know is not meant to be taken for more than what it is and that is entertainment of the highest kind!As a romantic suspense junkie it has to be said that [b:Whispered Lies|5522977|Whispered Lies (B.A.D. Agency, #3)|Sherrilyn Kenyon|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348683046s/5522977.jpg|5693993] has more than enough suspense to appeal to the adrenaline junkie who likes to be on the edge of their seat worrying about how the good guy is going to outwit the bad guy and the romance is hot as well as convincing between Gabrielle and Carlos. As someone who has only read a novella and 2 full length books from the series can truly say that they are worth your time if you are looking for something to read that combines a cast of characters that are truly a little bit more than either bad or good and a story line that will give you plenty to sink your teeth into for hours and leave you satisfied by the time the book ends.