jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling, #11) - Nalini Singh I so enjoy getting to revisit with the PSY/Changeling couples, the chance to see how their lives are going from story to story is just so full of interesting tidbits and also keeps their characters alive in my mind from book to book as well.Thought this is Adria and Riaz's story it also has threads of the relationships between Sienna and Hawke, Mercy and Riley as well as a few other couples who are major players in both the wolves and leopards pack hierarchy. We are privy to more of the ongoing war that is taking place within the ranks of the PSY as well and some surprising results with new allegiances formed with some of them also.This book promised to give the reader who is a longtime fan of the series great insights into what is going to happen in the future and it delivered quite well on that score as it delivered a few surprises along the way too.Looking into the future will be so happy when get a chance to read the next book, [b:Heart of Obsidian|15781026|Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling, #12)|Nalini Singh|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359653471s/15781026.jpg|21496528] which being 12th in the series means we may get some long awaited answers as to the identity of The Ghost as well as a few other things we have been speculating on for the past 8 or 9 books.