jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Surrounded by Woods (Woods Family, # 1) - Mandy Harbin Enjoyed immensely right up till the end when Josh finally claimed his mate, the next part is the one that took my suspension of disbelief and threw it out the window so what would have been a higher rating almost became the lowest and then split the difference. This had great potential even as short a story as it is every character was interesting and main characters very well developed and their relationship was fun to watch develop. However what it all boiled down to was my inability to "buy into" what happened when these two mated, it defied even the loosest rules of being a shifter and it just did not work for me.No specifics as not ruining what is a pretty good read otherwise and hope that others enjoy the novella.