jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Soul Thief (The Demon Trappers #2) - Jana Oliver Poor Riley, she cannot catch a break. This second first into the series finds Riley frantically trying to find her Father so she can lay him to rest, fighting for her life once again as the deadly Five demon that killed her dad sets its sights on her and in the process causes the death of many of her fellow trappers. More heartbreak comes in the most unexpected way when her boyfriend Simon becomes convinced she is no longer to be trusted and by the end of the book Riley is in trouble so deep she may never find her way out again.Second book was full of surprises and set up the next in a way that was both frustrating and intriguing to me, after all this 17 year old has gone through sounds like the hard part is still ahead!