jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5) - Olivia Cunning BOOK SYNOPSIS(OFF AUTHORS PAGE)Sinners on Tour Series, book #3Featuring rhythm guitarist Trey MillsHe Craves Her Music and PassionOn the rebound from the tumult of his bisexual lifestyle, notoriously sexy rock guitarist Trey Mills falls for sizzling new female guitar sensation Reagan Elliot and is swept into the hot, heady romance he never dreamed possible.She Can't Get Enough of His BodyEcstatic to be on tour learning the ropes with Trey's band, The Sinners, Reagan finds she craves Trey as much as she craves being in the spotlight.They Both Need More…When Reagan's ex, Ethan Connor, enters the scene, Trey's secret desires come back to haunt him, and pleasure and passion are taken to a whole new level of dangerous desire.(OFF GOODREADS)Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.My ThoughtsIn [b:Backstage Pass|8379374|Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1)|Olivia Cunning|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348192403s/8379374.jpg|13235522] I fell in love with each of the guys in the "Sinners" Rock Band. From Bass player Jace to drummer Eric to guitarist Trey and even lead singer and group front man Sed each of these characters just reached out of the pages of the book and touched my soul in different ways. The man who is the glue of the group, Brian "Master Sinclair" the god of Guitar riffs melted my heart when he finally left his rocker bad boy persona behind and married Myrna. Book 2, [b:Rock Hard|9442157|Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)|Olivia Cunning|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1295759548s/9442157.jpg|14326785] was a bit harder for me to get into as it was Sed's story and he was a character that at first I in no way allowed myself to like much. That all changed when he met Jessica and the arrogant jerk became a man who would do anything to make his lady happy, even while he had her going 90 to nothing when he teased her unmercifully.Still in the background though I was anxiously waiting for the member whose character appealed to me most, the bisexual Trey Mills whose quest to lose himself in the willing arms of any man or woman that he could seduce hid the pain of a very lonely soul. That bad boy is the most sensual, sexual of the group and saying that is quite telling because each of the men have libidos that never seem to turn off. Reading [b:Double Time|12710106|Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #3)|Olivia Cunning|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352579615s/12710106.jpg|17843610], which is finally Trey's story, was even more fun than I expected as it took place after the birth of Myrna and Brian's baby boy and followed a joint tour with "Exodus End" and "The Sinners". Along the way we are driven insane by the sheer sexiness of Trey's relationship with Reagan, his angst over hiding his attraction to men and Ethan in particular, the other band members and their respective significant others ongoing antics and most of all we are rooting for everything to come out in the open so that Trey and Reagan and Ethan can finally find their happiness together.There is a lot of shenanigans in some strange places folks, lots of steamy sex from more than one of the couples and even a very sweet ongoing look at Baby Malcolm and the love affair that he inspires with the other band members wives. (Hint: there may be some playmates for little Malcolm in the near future.)I have waited patiently and knew Trey's story would be blistering hot, it was better than I hoped, read it soon to find out what I mean!Now that I have enjoyed [b:Double Time|12710106|Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #3)|Olivia Cunning|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352579615s/12710106.jpg|17843610] am going to read the next book which is about Jace, [b:Hot Ticket|12710035|Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #4)|Olivia Cunning|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348005153s/12710035.jpg|17843529], pretty soon but closer to release date in 2013.I have to do a disclaimer on this one as this is totally erotic romance, no one under legal age should be reading as there is quite a bit of graphic male on male action, quite a bit of very kinky sex and none of it would be appropriate for anyone under 18 as the lifestyles described that the characters live are in no way what your Mom and Dad would approve of unless they themselves are Rock Stars.As an adult I found a bit of the action distasteful myself but taken the way it is meant it fits the Sinners and their friends and lovers perfectly so it made the story believable in a way plain vanilla relationships would never have done.[EArc from Netgalley in exchange for honest review]