jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Trouble: Midnight RainbowDiamond Bay - Linda Howard Hard hitting romantic suspense. First story have to say my favorite part was Jane Greer's slightly out of the box character, funny thing is that did not like Grant Sullivan until book two in this anthology.Diamond Bay was my kind of read all the way through, overlooking the fact that my favorite character this time was the German Shephard Joe the rest of the story did a number on my heartstrings. I loved Rachel Jones, she is the most at ease with herself female character that it has been my pleasure to meet in a book. Smart, cool under stress and able to think on her feet too!Kell Sabin is a total alpha male, in all the right ways!I would love to visit Diamond Bay, it sounds like a piece of heaven on earth and made a great backdrop for the action to take place.