jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Four Play - Shayla Black BOOK SYNOPSISIn Pillow Talk by Maya Banks, Zoe is a woman in a committed relationship with her boyfriend Chase. Then one night, Chase reveals his number-one fantasy, which involves his two best buddies. Is Zoe game? She sure is, because it opens the door for a secret fantasy all her own. In Shayla Black's Her Fantasy Men, a girly-girl named Kelsey plays football, craves action movies, and loves knocking back a cold beer with her three best friends-all male. Yet she's never seemed sexually interested in any one of these hot guys. So what does Kelsey want? A fantasy come true for all four of them.MY THOUGHTSWe all love to fantasize, it is just human nature to think about what we wish could happen and seldom does in real life. In point of fact reading about sexual fantasies is a good way to heat up your own libido with results that satisfy both your partner and yourself! For my own taste I am content and always have been with one man in my life both to live with and have fantasies about. In these two short stories the main female character spices things up quite a bit when she takes on 3 men, 3 very hot alpha males who know just what buttons to push to make her happy both in the bedroom and anywhere else they choose to indulge in sexual escapades!If you think about it is likely that there are no men like these characters who are going to be willing to "share" long term, but that is why both Zoe and Kelsey's fantasy stories are such page turners because for them the "dream" has come true.Word of warning these are not stories for everyone, there is graphic public sex, there are a couple of scenes in Pillow Talk where some lines are blurred between what is acceptable and what is not and in both short stories you have to be willing to take the relationships at face value as after all it is only make believe between the covers of a book! Totally recommend this not be picked up by anyone who does not enjoy multiple partners reading material because in both stories there are scenes where the one female takes on all three men at once and in the first story she even takes on a fourth.