jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Tear (Seaside, #1) - Rachel Van Dyken,  Laura Heritage Not sure why this has been on my to read digital shelf for over 8 months but rectified that in one sitting. The love triangle between Natalee, Alec and Demetri was heartrending but the fact remains that it really is possible to fall in love with two people at the same time especially when they are two halves of a whole like these young me.Nat was very familiar to me, growing up there were several teen girls in my high school whose story was exactly like hers in many ways. There was one major difference in the fact that those girls were not as naive as Nat nor were they as sheltered but they were just as unsure of themselves when it came to how they felt a disconnect from their parents.A story that will resonate with both younger readers as well as those like myself who count as being old enough to be the grandmother of these characters, and maybe in some cases even a great grandparent as YA/NA is not just for the characters age group!