jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Natural Law

Natural Law - Joey W. Hill Although the world of Doms and Subs is not one I inhabit or have first hand knowledge of this was a fascinating exploration inside. Mac and Violets characters were people whose lifestyle choice came with a high price as those outside it were realistically predictable in their condemnation of what they did not understand, an attitude that am sure is shared by the majority who think it is perverted and sickening.

While personally do not understand either I do know that what a man and woman share together is powerful, no matter how they choose to express it sexually.

This was a fabulous romantic suspense thriller that just happens to also be an erotic romance story as believe me Mac and Violet's relationship is very heated!