jackiebcentraltexas

Book Buy Links

Amazon
B&N

BOOK SYNOPSIS

In the stunning prequel novella to her new mixed martial arts series, New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster brings together an elite fighter and the woman he’s determined to win.

Power. Brute strength. Unforgettable moves. It’s no wonder Harper Gates hasn’t been able to get her fling with Gage “Savage” Ringer out of her head. Months have passed since she laid eyes—or any other body parts—on him. Months without a word of contact… until, sidelined by injury, he comes back to town.

Staying focused on his training seemed like a smart move to Gage, even if he thought about Harper every day. Seeing her again only makes it clear how much is at stake. He’s got one night to earn back her trust. One night to show her that behind his breathtaking skill and ripped body is a man who’ll give her everything she needs.

Don’t miss No Limits, the first novel in Lori Foster’s Ultimate series.

My Thoughts

After her previous series came to a close Author Lori Foster promised fans that this new Ultimate series would bring back Cannon Colter as he started the journey on his new career in the world of MMA competitions.

We start out with this short story about fellow MMA fighter Gage Ringer and the woman he left behind to focus on a training camp, Harper Gates. Months have passed since Gage left and he has made it to the final stages to be one of the team of fighters going to compete, prior to the competition he sustains an injury which knocks him off the list and comes back to try and make things right with Harper.

This is a very short tale encompassing one night where Gage lays his cards on the table finally letting Harper know by action and words just how much she is necessary in his life, not just for a night but forever!

Prequels are always interesting introductions to a new series and even though I expect to be wowed by Cannons story which is the first full length book in this new MMA series I also hope to see more about Gage and Harper as their story was over too quick for me.