jackiebcentraltexas

Hard to Handle - Jessica Lemmon
Book Info

ebook, 260 pages

Published October 1st 2013 by Forever

ISBN 1455573795 (ISBN13: 9781455573790)

edition language English

series Love in the Balance #2

Source:Netgalley EARC

Book Buy Links

AMAZON

B&N

BOOK SYNOPSIS

ONCE BURNED Sadie Howard never dates a guy more than once-but Fate has other plans for her when it comes to Aiden Downey, the one that got away. Aiden loved her, left her, and broke her heart. Yet suddenly she's bumping into him at every turn, driven to distraction by his wicked grin and rock-hard body. Now she can't resist finishing what they started-as long as she doesn't let herself fall in love . . .

TWICE AS TEMPTING Aiden Downey threw away the best thing he ever had when he let Sadie go, and now he's determined to win back the woman he's always wanted. Sadie agrees to let him into her life-and her bed-as long as there are no strings attached. But Aiden's not about to make the same mistake again. Can he convince her to take a second chance on a once-in-a-lifetime love?

My Thoughts

Aiden and Sadie for me are a perfect example of the best kind of couple in contemporary romance, their honesty with each other along with the totally off the charts chemistry make them very easy to root for and very easy to feel comfortable with in the way one does with a longtime friend.

The main thing that hooked me on believing in the pair as a couple was their ability to accept each other for who they were without wanting them to be someone that fit a mold that society or their family members deemed acceptable.

Aiden was the only man in her life that ever took the time to actually enjoy Sadie's company and to make her feel at ease rather than like she had to be on her guard all the time, that was something that endeared him instantly.

Do not be fooled this was not a simple case of two characters who fell in love and then hit a rough spot, the intensely emotional heartache that caused their breakup was a decision that any of us would have had a hard time dealing with and even though it was handled badly on both their parts their second chance at being happy together more than made up for it!

It was a long hard road for these two with lots of misunderstandings, misgivings and second guessing! The final HEA was worth waiting for as these two worked hard for it.

Order to read books in Love In The Balance Series

Book 1-Tempting The Billionaire

Book 1.5-Can't Let Go

Book 2-Hard To Handle

Book 3-The Millionaire Affair

[EArc from Netgalley in exchange for honest review]