jackiebcentraltexas

Book Buy Links

AMAZON

B&N

BOOK SYNOPSIS

From New York Times bestselling author Lauren Dane comes the latest release from Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin.

She won’t be satisfied with just one bite...

Art student-slash-bike messenger Wren Davis pursues what she wants. And what she wants now is Gregori Ivanov, rock star of the Seattle art scene. With his tattoos, piercings and sensual sneer, Gregori is the ultimate bad boy. Wren’s gotten to know the man beneath the body art, too—and it only makes her crave him more.

But Gregori loves women like he loves cake and champagne—intensely, but only for the moment. And after Wren experiences just how scorching sex with Gregori is, she’s determined to show him that just one taste won’t be enough...

My Thoughts

Okay so I am a sucker for a sexy accent, sue me!

Gregori Ivanov embodies pretty much every good thing that [a:Lauren Dane|226816|Lauren Dane|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1212013773p2/226816.jpg] creates when she pens a male leading character, the man is good looking without being a "pretty boy", he has a nicely proportioned and healthily defined body, his tattoos are striking, his sense of humor is a bit skewed to the naughty, he is artistic, his sexual prowess is off the charts hot and he has made his own fortune from his talents.

Wren Davis is not a typical female like others in Gregori's circle, she has her own mind, loves to laugh, can hold her own in a conversation about what she does and does not like about his creations and most of all she only wants him for himself and not what he can do for her or what he can give her.

As short as this story is it still has the ability to pull you into the characters emotions, it lets us learn just enough about both their motivations for their actions to connect with Gregori and Wren's POV and most of all it gives fans of the author exactly the kind of flirtatious naughty sexy read that we expect from one of her works!

[EArc from Netgalley in exchange for honest review]