jackiebcentraltexas

Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

Swoon

Swoon - Nina Malkin This tale is twisted, dark, creepy, macabre and yet strangely compelling as it captures the reader in it's grip and you have to know how things turn out. I found it to be horrifying, titillating, intriguing, gutsy in it's fine line between perversion and star crossed lover romance aspect but most of all unique and just "out there" enough to hold my interest from beginning to heartbreaking end. The author has penned something that will in no way appeal to many mainstream YA readers but this one straddles the fine line of that genre but does not quite qualify as an adult read.As paranormal romances go I have to say that it was a strange story that was surreal to read as it was eerie but interesting in the way it played out.